Why We're Different
Foot Levelers orthotics are not ordinary orthotics. In fact, they are named something different because they are something different.
What are Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers?
Our Stabilizers are shoe inserts that support all three arches in your feet thereby creating a stable foundation upon which to build proper body posture. Each is custom-made to stabilize your spine and pelvis by correcting the specific imbalances in your feet.
It's Not Just About Foot Pain
You don't have to experience foot pain to be prescribed Stabilizers. In fact, imbalances may occur even if your feet feel fine. Before you know it, you're suffering from pain and fatigue in other areas of the body, often due to postural misalignment that results from imbalances in your feet.
At Foot Levelers, we custom design our Stabilizers through an imaging process using the Associate Platinum Posture Scanner.
- Dr. Murphy will get an exact impression of your feet, using a digital foot scanner.
- He will then determine which Stabilizers are right for you, based on the results of the scan. A variety of styles are available for all activity levels and shoe styles.
- The digital scan is sent to the Foot Levelers laboratory.
- Skilled technicians build your custom-made Stabilizers using 16 precise measurements based on their analysis of your feet. Your lifestyle, age, weight and activity level are all considered when we create your custom-made Stabilizers.
- The Stabilizers are sent back to Dr. Murphy, who will show you how to wear and care for them.
Foot Levelers' custom-made Stabilizers help promote a healthy, natural, skeletal alignment for total body health.